We Buy Houses Schertz
We Buy Houses Has Now Reached Schertz! For A Fair Cash Offer Like No Other, Check Out How Our Process Works.
Are you financially distressed or dealing with a mortgage that’s more than you can handle? Well, we can provide solutions that involve no hassle.
To give you a broader idea as to why many prefer cash home buying, read our list below:
- Inheriting unwanted property
- A death in the family
- Avoiding foreclosure
- A divorce to settle
- Moving out on short notice
- An urgent financial obligation
- Modifying a loan but denied in the process
- Troublesome Tenants
- Tending to a property that needs a lot of work
- Imposed Liens
Whichever situation yours fit in above, we can work something out for you! As a licensed broker for over a decade now, my team and I have handled more complex cases that initially seemed hopeless. But with every struggle, there is light at the end of every tunnel.
Our high success rate in closing has been a huge hit which is why we are the #1 Most Trusted ‘We Buy Houses’company in your city! With a Better Business Bureau (BBB) accreditation under our belt, we are confident we can forego jumping through all sorts of hoops to meet your urgent needs.
Do You Need To Sell Your House in Schertz?
While an agent cannot assure a successful closing within your desired timeline, our approach can do otherwise. Call us to know why.
Do you need more incentive for choosing us? Read more to know what else we offer…
- Not only do we pay in cash, we also pay in full. One thing you must absolutely know about a traditional purchase agreement is that it generally takes months for buyers to finance the sale. Are you willing to wait for three to four months and allow your financial obligations to take a back seat? We figured not. All the more reason to choose us in their stead.
- There are no cash deductions throughout the process. What does this mean? Instead of pursuing a typical property sale approach where your real estate agent gets a 6% cut, we pay with the agreed amount as your net.
- You are under no obligation to repair, renovate or refurbish your home. This is a common concern of home sellers. When you have a property with plenty of repair issues, fixing up a thing or two is not part of our contract. We purchase it as-is.
- We work based on your closing time frame. While a 2-3 week closing is our usual practice, we are highly considerate of you and your family’s moving timeline. Even if we’ve already completed the sale, we could still extend and give you ample time.
- You may avail our cash advance offer. Provided there are no encumbrances attached to your property, we might be able to grant you as much as $2,000 in cash.
- We work efficiently and effectively at San Antonio We Buy Houses. If our offers sit right with you, get in touch with us ASAP and we’d be more than happy to discuss the details further to help broaden your perspective on cash home buying.
However, just in case you need a quick run-through of the steps, here’s an overview:
- Phone us today. Contact us at (210) 794-6590. When you finally decide to schedule an appointment with us, you’re one step away from chasing your financial blues away.
- Ask and get asked. We welcome any questions you have in mind. In like manner, our team will facilitate the initial stages by asking information necessary for the value assessment of your property.
- Get a cash offer. We would then proceed to make a bid with the intention of paying you as soon as you give us a thumbs up and our signed contract.
- We then pay via wire transfer or cash on hand. Unlike a traditional property sale, we can skip all the series of steps to get a loan approval. Our means involves is to pay in cash/private funds.
- 2-3 weeks’ closing timeline. While this is the ideal period post-contract signing, there are cases when homeowners would request for a longer time period. And we don’t mind as long as it is brought up early on.
No matter what condition your property is in or what circumstance you’re handling, we can meet your demands with guaranteed sale satisfaction. (Go here to learn about our process →)
CALL. CASH IN. CLOSE.
These are the 3 basic C’s to remember when you want a sale that’s quick and easy.
What’s Your Next Move?
There are a series of steps to complete when financing a property. Perseverance and hard work, however, may sometimes not do the trick! While it is understandable to choose a buyer with the highest bid, the mortgage loan of this interested party may not be approved in the time frame you’ve been aiming for.
Regardless of your preparations to tidy up and make your property look presentable, there are higher risks in traditional bank financing to fall through. Not to mention, the stockpile of documents needed from a buyer to convince the bank to release their loan.
With us, everything is made easy! We buy houses in Schertz using our streamlined transaction. With a fair cash offer, what more could you ask for? If other areas close by have properties they want to put up for sale, let us know. Sell your house in Schertz fast for cash. You won’t regret it!
Our team is waiting on the other end of the line. Call us now at (210) 794-6590. Get the word out and get ready to take the short route. :-)