We Buy Houses Schertz
We Buy Houses Has Now Reached Schertz! For A Fair Market Value, We Can Close On Your Home And Wipe Out All Your Moving Blues. Check Out How Our Process Works.
Are you financially distressed? Looking to sell without hassle? Deal a mortgage that is more than you can handle? Well, drop the worry ball. Our company can provide you the best real estate solutions to your needs.
Under what circumstances do homeowners sell their homes for cash? To give you a more in-depth background, here are the most common reasons for this.
- Inheriting unwanted property.
- A death in the family.
- Avoiding foreclosure.
- A divorce predicament to settle.
- Moving out on short notice.
- An urgent financial obligation.
- Modifying a loan but denied in the process.
- Troublesome Tenants.
- Tending to a property that needs a lot of work.
- Imposed Liens.
Whichever situation yours fit in in the above mentioned, we can iron out the kinks for you! As a matter of fact, being in the business and working as a licensed broker for over a decade now, my team and I have handled more complex cases that seemingly had a bleak future in sales written all over them… Well, at least at the onset of the process! However, our high success rate in closing has been a huge hit and is consistent through the years. With a Better Business Bureau (BBB) accreditation under our belt, we are confident we can forego jumping through all sorts of hoops legitimately in order to help assist in your urgent demands.
Do You Need To Sell Your House in Schertz?
While an agent cannot assure a successful closing within your desired timeline, our approach can do otherwise. Call us and you’ll understand why.
Do you need more incentive for choosing us? Here are the merits:
- Not only do we pay in cash, we also pay in full. One thing you must absolutely know about a traditional purchase agreement is that it generally takes months for buyers to finance the sale. Are you willing to wait for three to four months and allow your financial obligations to take a back seat? We figured not. All the more reason to choose us in their stead.
- There are no cash deductions throughout the process. What does this mean? Instead of pursuing a typical property sale approach where your real estate agent gets a 6% cut, we pay with the agreed amount as your net.
- You are under no obligation to repair, renovate or rehabilitate your home. This is a common concern of home sellers. When you have a property with plenty of repair issues, fixing up a thing or two is not part of our contract. We purchase it as-is.
- We work based on your closing time frame. While a 2-3 week closing is our usual practice, we are highly considerate of you and your family’s moving timeline. Even if we’ve already completed the sale, we could still extend and give you ample time.
- You may avail our cash advance offer. Provided there are no encumbrances attached to your property, we might be able to grant you for as much as $2,000 in cash.
We work efficiently and effectively at San Antonio We Buy Houses. If our offers sit right with you, get in touch with us ASAP and we’d be more than happy to discuss the details further to help broaden your perspective on cash home buying.
However, just in case you need a quick run-through of the steps, here’s an overview:
- Phone us today. Click the📞button on the top right corner of this page. When you finally decide to schedule an appointment with us, that is one step forward in this big leap. And you won’t regret it!
- Ask and get asked. We welcome any questions you have in mind. In like manner, our team will facilitate the initial stages of the sale by asking you questions to obtain information necessary for the value assessment of your property.
- Get a cash offer. We would then proceed to make a bid with the intention of paying you as soon as you give us a thumbs up and a signed contract.
- We then pay via wire transfer or cash on hand. Unlike a traditional property sale, we can skip all the series of tedious appraisal and loan approval attached to bank financing. Our means involves our cash reserve, so we need not wait.
- 2-3 weeks’ closing timeline. While this is the ideal period post-contract signing, there are cases when homeowners would request for a longer time period. And we don’t mind as long as it is brought up early on.
No matter what condition your property is in or what circumstance you’re handling, we can meet your demands with guaranteed sale satisfaction. (Go here to learn about our process →)
CALL. CASH IN. CLOSE.
These are the 3 basic C’s to remember when you want a sale that’s quick and easy.
What’s Your Next Move?
There are a series of steps to complete when financing a property. Perseverance and hard work, however, may sometimes not do the trick! While it is understandable to choose a buyer with the highest bid, the mortgage loan of this interested party may not be approved in the time frame you’ve been aiming for.
Regardless of your preparations to tidy up and make your property look presentable, there are higher risks in traditional bank financing that lead to a sale falling through. Not to mention, the stockpile of documents needed from a buyer to convince the bank to release their loan.
In no way will you encounter these problems with us as cash home buyers. We buy houses in Schertz using our streamlined transaction. With an offer based on a fair market value, you can rest easy. If other areas close by have properties they want to put up for sale, let us know. So what are you waiting for Sell your house in Schertz fast for cash.
Our team is waiting on the other end of the line. Call us now at
Get the word out and get ready to take the short route. :-)